Contact Us for a Free Consultation 215-576-5150


Who Should you Speak to After an Accident

Posted by Sandra Worthington | Dec 09, 2012 | 0 Comments

Whom should you speak to after an accident? You should first speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer. Most lawyers can get you into the office or will happily speak to you on the telephone to give you basic advice. Certainly, you should NOT speak to the adjuster for the person who caused your injury. The defendant's adjuster has one primary goal: to save the insurance company money by defeating or minimizing your injury claim. You need guidance from a lawyer before speaking to any insurance adjuster but you definitely should not speak to the defendant's adjuster without good legal advice!

Worthington Law Group-protecting our clients' rights for nearly 30 years in accident and injury cases. Call 215-576-5150 for a free consultation and no pressure regarding your PA auto accident.

About the Author

Sandra Worthington

I am all about YOU. You have been in an accident, and you need a lawyer who understands you and your injuries. Many of my clients are active folks of all ages who are or were involved in walking, running, biking, skateboarding, surfing, yoga, weight-lifting, racquet sports, and countless other a...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


Worthington Law Group is committed to answering your questions about personal injury law issues in Pennsylvania.

We offer a free consultation and we’ll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Worthington Law Group
Mon: 09:00am - 06:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 06:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 06:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 06:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 06:00pm