If you have suffered a dog bite, you need information. We wrote the Pennsylvania Dog Bite Book to help you understand the secrets that insurance companies don't want you to know.
Insurance company adjusters handle thousands of claims each year with one goal in mind: settling them as cheaply as they can, even if this means you do not receive fair compensation in the process.
Adjusters are rewarded by their employers when they shortchange a dog bite victim by paying as little as possible. To make this process even less fair to the victim, the lawyer hired by the insurance company consults with the adjuster to minimize your financial recovery. You can even out the playing field by ordering this FREE book.
This book will help you answer the following questions:
- How will I pay my medical bills? Do I have to use my own insurance? What if I don't have any health insurance?
- Will I get fairly compensated for the pain I have experienced?
- Should I talk to the dog owner's insurance adjuster?
- How long will my case take?
- What will an attorney do for me?