About Personal Injury Lawyer Sandra Worthington
When you're looking for someone to turn to who will work relentlessly to get the results you deserve, turn to Worthington Law Group.
We've been helping injured people get the results they need for over 30 years. Established in 1983, Worthington Law Group has the experience that enables us to provide the resilient and aggressive legal expertise that your case deserves.
We're also part of a network that includes many other kinds of attorneys - so if we're not able to handle your case, we'll do everything we can to help you find the right attorney for your situation.
The insurance company will have a lawyer and so should you!
Why Call the Worthington Law Group?
- We represent ONLY Plaintiffs.
- Call us BEFORE you call the insurance company. The insurance company has a lawyer and so should you!
- For over thirty years our counsel has built a reputation for battling large insurance companies and winning.
- We will not pass off your case to a less experienced associate. You and your case get the personal attention of an experienced, seasoned attorney.
- You can trust that we care about your case and want to help you.
- We work relentlessly to get the best possible result in your case.
- We offer aggressive representation with unsurpassed integrity. Just read what our clients and other attorneys say about us under "Recommendations"
THE BRAIN INJURY HANDBOOK: MEDICAL AND LEGAL PERSPECTIVES
Brain Injuries, particularly concussions, are in the news practically every day. Unfortunately, there has recently been great interest in the causes and repercussions of head injuries as a result of the National Football League litigation. The bright side of this is that it has led to a tremendous amount of research regarding concussions and other brain injuries.View Details
5 Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Pennsylvania Accident Case
In Pennsylvania, the victim must PROVE they were injured in an accident. See the section on the Mistakes Victims Make When Dealing With Their Doctors. NOT knowing these things can cost you a significant amount of money.View Details
Seven Costly Mistakes That Could Wreck Your Dog Bite Case
If you have suffered a dog bite, you need information. We wrote the Pennsylvania Dog Bite Book to help you to understand the secrets insurance companies don't want you to know.View Details