If you can answer “yes” to these six questions, we may be the Pennsylvania personal injury firm for you.
1. Is there visible property damage to your car?
2. Was the accident someone else's fault?
3. Did you get prompt medical attention after the accident?
4. Have you followed the recommended course of treatment of your doctor?
5. Did the accident happen less than 18 months ago?
6. Did you select the Full Tort Option on your auto insurance, or, if not, were you seriously injured? Note: to find out if you selected Full Tort look at the front page of your auto insurance policy (Declarations Page) or simply call and ask your insurance agent whose name and telephone number is on your insurance card.
If you can answer YES to each of these questions,
give us a call at 215-576-5150 or toll free at 1-866-644-2389.
Sandra B. Worthington
Attorney at Law
Worthington Law Group
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment