- If you are reasonable and honest with the insurance company you will get a reasonable settlement proposal from them.
- When you are in an accident and the insurance company asks you for a recorded statement, you must give them a recorded statement or they won't settle with you.
- The insurance company for the person who hit you is obligated to pay your medical bills as they are incurred.
- The tort liability system is like a lottery which helps an accident victim “get rich.”
- Merely because there has been an accident that wasn't your fault, there must be some insurance company that will pay your bills, lost wages, and compensate you for your injuries.
- It is a good idea for your lawyer to refer you to a chiropractor or other doctor.
- If a lawyer has a big, expensive full page ad in the Yellow Pages or a television ad, he or she must be a good lawyer.
- Pennsylvania juries are generous.
Visit the Worthington Law Group, located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, to learn more about what happens after the auto accident.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment